Friday, March 1, 2013

Thoughts From My New Living Room

I am sitting in my "new" house, thinking of Facebook status updates that I could write.  Like:

"You know a house is turning into your home when your husband is playing Halo and you are busy on Pinterest."

or

"The new house is officially broken in.  The floor has been peed on three times, and not by a pet."

or

"Somebody come find me my cordless phones.  I have the base set up but can't answer the phone when it rings."

No, I don't have better things to do with my time.  (Don't look at all the boxes around me.  They aren't real at the moment.)

As a side note, I always feel funny calling houses new when they are actually old houses.  They are new-to-me, but not new in themselves.  So I always say the word with quotations in my mind.


No comments: