Saturday, December 10, 2011

Interview With a Very Tired Mama


It's been awhile since I posted that I want to post while I have time right now, but my brain is also a giant piece of mush since I stayed up waaaaaaaaay past my bedtime last night at our ladies' sleepover (GREAT time by the way, but I'll talk about that tomorrow, or the day after, or sometime).   So instead I will fill in this little survey thingy that I got from Chronicler, over at Annals of a Christian Single.  Enjoy, and I hope I make sense!

1.  What's the nerdiest and/or weirdest thing about you? 
I like, ok LOVE, doing simple, mundane things, like filing or picking all the white stringy stuff off oranges or hand stitching

2. If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie,  or television show, what would it be?


3. Little or big, practical or frivolous, what are a few of your favorite items in your house?
I love my Kitchen Aid mixer, and my Bread maker (unsure of brand, too lazy to get up and look) and my pasta maker and pretty much all my kitchen stuff

4. Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?  
I do like animated movies, and my favourites rotate a little bit all the time.  Wall-E is a great one, and some recent ones that I loved were MegaMind and Despicable Me.

5. What is your least favorite household chore?P
Putting away laundry.  I really like laundry, except for this.

6. What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks 
(or favorite coffee shop)?
Java Chip Frappucino.  I think I order it just to eat the chocolate chips

7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Ham and Cheese.  Plain, simple and oh so delicious when homemade

8. Waffles or pancakes?
Pancakes

9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Honestly, I never had a single clue.  I used to hate this question in CAPP.

10. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I think I prefer cooking, just because it's a little more practical.  Baking is an optional extra, so I never get around to it.  
 
11. What would be your dream job?
If I didn't have children and any other kind of responsibility and calling, probably accounting.  I love numbers.  

12. Do you make your bed every morning?
I try to.  Not right away, but it is one of the first things I do once I "get started."

13. Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Norman Rockwell

14. Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors? 
Carpet.  I am in love with carpet.  It's so nice and soft and cushy and soft.  Of course I live in a house with mostly hardwood.

15. What is your least favorite thing about yourself??
Other than the extra 40lbs I'm carrying, my freckles.

16. Last movie you watched??
I started but didn't finish Mrs. Winterbourne

17. Computer or Television??
Computer. 

18. Favorite Sound?
My kids breathing (snoring) while sleeping

19. If you could have a $5000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? 
Some home organizing kind of store, like Bed Bath and Beyond.  

20. If you could be any Jane Austen fictional character who would you choose (or if you would prefer any fictional character)? 
Elizabeth Bennet or Anne Elliot.


So there you go.  A quick little survey to entertain you until my brain function returns to normal (or something like that).  Copy this to your blog and redo it if you like, or don't.  It's no skin off my back if you do or don't and if you don't, you won't be plagued with any curses.  Bonus.

No comments: