Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Week Overdue, But You'll Forgive Me

Last Friday, the ninth, we had a ladies overnight retreat thing.  I just wanted to express my gratitude for having great ladies in my life.  It was a wonderful time of fellowship.  We made some Christmas centrepieces, which all turned out looking great, if not all Martha Stewart worthy (mine definitely not).  We ate food, including chocolate fondue fruit, and heard an amazing testimony, and shared in prayer.

God is so good to give you what you need, when you need it.  This overnight was just the thing to refresh me, especially when I didn't fully realize my need for being refreshed.

I don't know if I can name a particular favourite incident, it was all so great.  I think that most of all I just enjoyed the friendly chatting.  Just talking and laughing together.

No comments: