Thursday, August 26, 2010

Removing the Stick

Do you know who I am? Because if you do, I would like you to tell me so that I can know too. But wait! That's not right, I am actually trying to stop relying on other people's opinions and trying to please them by being who I think they want me to be. So off with all the covering up layers that disguise the true me, I will not be ashamed of who I am because God made me this way.

The reason for this resolution is that o am tired of all the work it is to try to be perfect. Also, I have realized that by trying to male a so- called good impression, I am not very fun at all. I act like I have a stick up my bum. And I don't want to be boring, I want to be fun! I want my husband and me to goof around together. I want my kids to play with me. I want to wear bright coloured clothing and accessories and not feel like a little child.

So here I am. Take me or leave me.

No comments: